- NZ Govt democratic: Yeah Right!
- Labour desperate to take hold control of our children
- NZ Families at risk; Not Just Children!
- Kiwis: Wake up and watch Labour's nanny state remove parental rights
- Stop the greens from taking your parental responsibilities away.
- It is not anti the smacking bill; it's the anti parent bill.
- Not only no smack; No correction either.
- Bradford: "We will not stop parents from disciplining their kids" Yeah right!
- Helen Clark gets the deputy to do her dirty work while she greases George Bush.
- Parents: Stop govt interference and control now.
- Smacking is NOT CHILD ABUSE, BRADFORD
- Listen to the majority; Children need correction.
- CYFS cannot bring children up; nor can govt. Parents know what's best for their kids and so do grand parents.
- Govt cannot love our kids or nurture and must not dictate how we bring them up.
- David Benson Pope: "Don't smack your kids- But you can shove a tennis ball in their mouth" He abuses
- our kids and he wants to tell us that smacking is wrong.
- What is really behind this bill: Parental and Nanny State Control.
- Good parents discipline their children. NZ Govt Advocates Bad Parenting.
- Does NZ First support Labour's desperation? Lets see.
- NZ Democracy: Bullocks
- WWII soldiers fought for freedom and their kids gave it away.
- Clark & Bradford: We are not anti smacking. Yeah Right! True. They are anti discipline!
- Sue Bradford says we cannot smack our kids but she is ok if you ruffle up the cops in a protest. How many times has she been arrested?
Friday, March 23, 2007
Labour Govt Most Arrogant in NZ History
Posted by Andy at 1:25 PM