1. Parents/families should keep the right to opperate as entities seperate from the state, and they can decide how they raise their own children.
2. 68% to 83% of the population of New Zealand also believes this.
3. Repealing Section 59 is not going to reduce child abuse. Child abuse is already illegal. Beating, hitting, punching, kicking children is un-acceptable.
4. The good mums and dads of New Zealand do not hit their children around the head with planks of wood. They do not whip them with horse-whips.
5. But these decent law-abiding citizens are exactly the people being targeted by the Clark/Bradford.