Friday, May 18, 2007

Clark/Bradford: a dodgy agenda.

The ridiculous thing about this new law is that the Government permits you to smack your child. You may use force in a vast number of situations with your children. Any situation but a smack for the purpose of correction. What has Parliament got against correction?

Bradford/Clark are quite clear on their agenda. Their goal is that children would one day not be part of families, but all part of the state. They are desperate to remove authority from parents, and achieve this by increasing the power of the state (CYFS in this case).
--------------------------------

Here's a quote from Helen Clark which is the opposite of what she is saying now:

Helen Clark on Radio Rhema, 2005 interview with Bob McCoskrie

Helen Clark: A lot of people aren't comfortable with beatings but they don't want to see, you know, stressed and harassed parents, you know, pulled in by the police because they, they smacked a child.
Bob MCroskie: So you do not want to see smacking banned?
Helen Clark: Absolutely not, I think you are trying to defy human nature.

----------------------------


And the quote from www.investigatemagazine.com where she states that children would destroy her lifestyle:

Helen Clark: “I’ve never had any intention of having a child. I definitely see children as destroying my lifestyle. It’s inconceivable that I would become pregnant. I realise my attitude is unusual, but I have other interests which crowd out everything else, and I think I’d go around the bend if my small amount of spare time was taken up by children.

----------------------------

No comments: